A Personable, Compassionate, Forceful Approach
Our success comes not just from our lengthy experience with abuse and neglect cases and substantial knowledge of personal injury and elder abuse law, but because our team gets to know each and every family personally and works together to develop a unique, creative legal strategy appropriate to that family’s goals and needs.
You are never merely a case or file number with The Rooth Law Firm: we value our clients as people, not “cases”.
In addition, even while forcefully championing your interests, we use a human approach in dealing with insurance companies and defense counsel to obtain your aims. We are often able to encourage “the other side” to see the merits and human side of your story, and in this way come to a highly satisfactory resolution.
How We Can Help You
We take on a wide range of nursing home cases throughout Illinois, including physical abuse,emotional abuse, neglect, and sexual assault. As appropriate to each case, we can:
- meticulously investigate claims of abuse or neglect, including gathering medical evidence, interviewing witnesses, determining who should be held accountable;
- investigate whether medical malpractice occurred and was responsible for your loved one’s injuries;
- initiate personal injury or wrongful death lawsuits against those responsible to receive full and fair financial compensation for the injuries inflicted;
- We consistently settle cases on a favorable basis for our clients.
- When insurance companies don’t want to settle, we aggressively litigate and take the case to trial by jury for the best interests of our clients.
- persuasively argue your case at trial before a judge or jury.
Common Nursing Home Abuse Warning Signs
Contact an Illinois Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer
Those who prey on the elderly should be held accountable for their actions. If your loved one has suffered from abuse or neglect in a nursing home, assisted living facility or geriatric-psychiatric institute – or you see signs that a loved one is being abused – contact the Illinois nursing home abuse lawyers at The Rooth Law Firm without delay.
Our extensive experience in nursing home abuse, personal injury and elder law can help you achieve justice for your loved one and make nursing homes and other living facilities safer places. The initial consultation is FREE and you won’t pay a dime in legal fees unless we win your case.
Email us or call 877-356-3007 to schedule your free consultation today.